Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WTJ +

We are unbelievable happy and proud and most of all blessed to announce we are pregnant again.

We went for our second scan today, our beautiful Bibbles (Jade choose the name) is:

25mm big
9 weeks and 2 days
Heartbeat 170bpm.

 6 weeks and 5 days
9 weeks and 2 days
Everything, exactly the way it should be, Dr. Markram is extremely pleased and so are we.

This pregnancy is a bit different so far than Jade's...less stressful...but I feel YUGGY, EVERYTHING makes me want to throw up and everything smells off, I am tired all the time, no matter how much I sleep, but hopefully just a few more weeks and I will be feeling better. And above all...when I saw that little heart beat flutter on the screen and hear it...it makes it all worth it.

Thank You Dear Lord, for blessing us with another Miracle, we are beyond happy and we know we don't deserve all the blessings we receive, yet You still love us enough to give them anyway. Please protect this little baby and bless his/her life and let us have a healthy pregnancy. Amen

Seeing your little heart beat....makes my heart skip a beat.

No comments: