Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bibbles is a Boy!

 My little hand...and I have 10 fingers and 10 toes, the Doctor counted them
 My leg and foot
 I am a BOY...
Size:  6cm
Heart rate: 155bpm
Sex: A BOY

Yes...we are having a boy...we are super excited! I must say I did expect it, because the pregnancy is completely different to Jade's, but it's still nice to have confirmation.

We are truly blessed that we have a beautiful daughter and now a gorgeous little baby boy. We thank GOD for loving us so much and blessing us with 2 Angels.

Bibbles' name is William Logan Alexander, we will call him Logan though.
He is going to be Mommy's new man
Daddy's best friend
But I think he will always be Jade's little Bibbles

We can't wait to meet you Logan, we love you already endlessly.

No comments: