Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Disney on Ice








I regret not taking my camera with, didnt think we would be allowed to, but we were, so a bit sad about that.
Jade, Ouma Nettie, Brian and myself went to go watch the show...and it was AMAZING to say the least.
It's really well done and even us "grown ups" enjoyed it.
But what I wish most of all...was that I could capture Jade's face during the show...she was in complete awe of what was happening, it was like the most amazing thing she has ever seen. I got tears in my eyes watching her, because it was so so big for her.
And when Toy Story came on, she asked me: "Mommy, please ask Barbie if she will come and sit by me for a little bit"
Was soooo cute!
When the show was over, it was tears...because she didnt want to leave. Brian bought her the programme which has photo's of all the acts and then she will page through it afterwards and sigh: "I wish I could see them again"
Experiencing everything through her eyes is so special, wish I could freeze time with moments like these.

No comments: