Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Where did the time go???



It feels like yesterday, when I held her for the first time in the hospital. I can remember taking her home and she was so small and helpless...and now look at her, the most beautiful, amazing, bright little girl you can ever imagine...and she is my Jadie pie.

I look at her and I can't help to wonder where did all the time go?

But then I think of all the giggles and laughs, the hugs the unconditional love, the breath taking moments, the heart felt kiss, the soft baby arms around my neck...and I remember...thats where the time went...a perfect life with our little miracle.

Jade, you make life complete, I love you so much, no words can ever describe what you mean to me. Mommy is unbelievably proud of you, you are the reason my heart beats.

No comments: