Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jade Kruger Park Visit













So, Jade comes to me and asks: "Mom can I go with Granny and Granpa to the park"
What do I do.....
What do I do.....
Be selfish and say no...because I am going to miss her too much (which was a very tempting thought I must admit)
Or let her go and enjoy a wonderful holiday with her Granny and Grandpa in the Kruger Park...CAMPING!!!
So I did the right thing and said yes, with a very heavy heart.

Jade growing up is very hard for me....I still feel like she is a tiny baby that I just want to hold in my arms all day long to make sure nothing happens. But that's not life...I know...but it doesnt make it any easier knowing.

She had an absolute blast, her cousins Noa and Shannon was also with and from the photo's and updates I got, they really had an amazing time.

She saw Mufasa, then she says: "Mommy I saw Mufasa today, but then he went into the grass and he looked a bit creepy, so I think it was Scar" lol
She saw Pumba, Melvin, Gloria, Martie and Elephants.
But the best part was, she got to sleep in the Caravan, the whole week before she went, I heard about her special cupboard she has in the caravan and her bed.

I got special gifts from her when she came home. A beautiful beaded bracelet and a rhino key ring, which, and I quote, "I bought myself for you with my own money"
I will treasure it forever my beautiful Angel, you will never know how much these gifts mean to me.
Daddy also got a key ring, he is very chuffed too!

Thank you Granny and Granpa for taking her with and spoiling her, I can tell this will be a holiday she will remember for a very long time to come.

Nothing beats that moment though when I saw her and her whole face lit up and she screamed MOMMY!!!

No comments: