Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mommy to be Party - SUPRISE!!















Thank you to everyone who took the time to be there, I appreciate it so so much and thank you for the beautiful gifts....LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!! You all mean the world to me and I love you dearly.

Dankie Grissie vir al jou moeite, dit was sooooooooooooo groot suprise en ek weet jy het so baie moeite gedoen, ek waardeer dit ontelbaar baie....en ek waardeer jou!!!!!! Ek is onbeskryflik lief vir jou, jy is my sussie en my beste este een uit 'n miljoen...triljoen...biljoen...gazillion BFF!!!!

Thank you Lord for my Girlfriends....how blessed am I to have Angels as Girlfriends. Amen

No comments: