Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Logan - 8 October 2012





We had a Doctor’s visit on Monday, 8 October to check up on our beautiful Logan.

 
She is perfectly healthy and growing just as she is suppose to. Doctor Markram is extremely happy with her and confirmed a 100% that the fetal assessment was correct, Logan is definitely a girl.

Our princess weighs 644g already.

 
Also, we got to book my bed and the 4D scan, filling in the forms and being in the hospital made everything feel so real and it is such an exciting time for us.

 
"Dear God, We pray Your blessing over Logan and this pregnancy, we ask for a complication free rest of the pregnancy and birth and to keep Your protecting hand over Logan during delivery and to bless us with a beautiful healthy baby, we know she and I are safe in Your hands and we look forward to the rest of this journey, because we know You are in control. Amen”

 

I can’t wait to hold you in my arms Logan, I already hold you in my heart. Mommy loves you so much!



No comments: