Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Jade's Birthday

 
When we woke up...we sang and opened some prezzies


 
Daddy had to blow up my Disney Princess Ready bed


 
Then we got dressed for my party at School (original dress could not be worn...due to cold weather...but still looked like a Princess)


 
Mommy came home very early...picked me up from School. We first went for lunch at the Spur, just the 2 of us. Then Mommy took me on a shopping spree...ONLY to Jade's shops, no big peoples shops. We bought Barbies, and books, and Etag readers and Movies...but mostly we had a blast!! Girls shopping is sooo much fun!
 

 
Birthday Drinks at the Spur...SLUSH PUPPIES!! Yummy!!




Birthdays are very tiring you know...so we had a nice long afternoon nap after our shopping spree (Jade and Mommy...lol)


 
When we woke up, we bathed and THEN Daddy took me outside for my final BIG PREZZIE! I was sooo happy! (I couldn't jump for long, because I am really sickies...but know I'm going to have HOURS of fun still...and Daddy too...lol)
 


 
Ouma Nettie, Ouma Caroline and Oupa Brian came for cake and sang for me again.
 
Then Mommy and I went to bed early, because I was really not feeling well, I have bronchitis. :-(
 
But all and all we had a fun day celebrating my Birthday.
 
BIG THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO MADE JADE's 4th BIRTHDAY SO SPECIAL. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO CAME TO HER PARTY, ALL THE BEAUTIFUL GIFTS. EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S MESSAGE OR CARD THAT WAS SENT. SHE IS A VERY BLESSED GIRL. WE LOVE YOU ALL.
 
 

No comments: