Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Girl Time...


 
And what's make up without perfume...CK BEAUTY...because you are BEAUTIFUL my Angel


Love playing in my Mommy's make up


Toes....



Nails....


 
And then it was Mommy's turn... ;-)



Saturday late afternoon, after we had a nap, Jade asks: "Mommy can I put some of your make up on?"

And thats when it started....a whole pamper party!!

She did her make up and her toe nails and nails...and then it was my turn.

"Thanks for the special Girl Time Jadie pie...I love spending time with you...one day Mommy will take you to a real spa and we will get pedi's and mani's and our hair...we will go ALL out...Love you sweet Angel...you are my bestest friend forever"


"GIRLS...we are made out of glitter, make up, perfume...ribbons and curls"

No comments: