Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jade felt Logan move - 6 October 2012

What a special moment. On Saturday, while Jade was watching a movie, Logan was very busy, so I took Jade's hand and put it on my tummy and she felt her little sister move for the first time.
One of those..."I dont have words moments"
I am guessing there are going to be a few more of those to come with them and I can not wait.
 
 
 
"Dear God, I wish I had enough words to describe how thankful I am for all that You do for me, how You love me and how You have never given up on me. Thank You for my beautiful family, please protect us now and always, because in Your arms we know we will always be safe and taken care of. Amen" 

No comments: