Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

God does not allow bad things to happen…

There has been so many times, when something bad happens in life or to someone you care deeply about. Even to strangers that you just think: HOW CAN GOD ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN?

Our God is GREAT and he is a God of LOVE!

Not so long ago I watched a movie about a guy who lost his wife and he was left with his young daughter. He met a woman who also lost her husband. The man was VERY religious and prayed and spoke to God everyday and lived with in alignment with God in whatever he did. The woman has lost her faith because of the loss of her husband and she questioned how God could allow something like that to happened. The one day they were talking and he said he was just going to go pray he will be back shortly. She stopped him and asked him:

“How can you still believe? How can you pray to a God that allowed your wife to die, to leave you broken hearted and your daughter to grow up without her mother? How can your God allow that?”

He then told her to walk with him and he took her to the place where he prays and said to her:

“My daughter can walk next to me and she can fall, with me being right there beside her, that doesn’t mean I allowed her to fall, but the important part is, that I was there to pick her up and wipe her tears away and carry her further! That’s the same with God, he doesn’t allow us to get hurt, but he is ALWAYS there to pick us up, wipe away our tears and carry us further”

I hope this meant as much to all of you as it did to me!

Have a blessed weekend!
All my love
Tash

No comments: