Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

31 Days of Prayer for Your Child


I BELIEVE ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS YOU CAN GIVE YOUR CHILD IS A PRAYER. HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO PUT THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT TO YOU IN THE HANDS OF OUR WONDERFUL LORD.


"Wonderful Father, I pray all these prayers everyday for Jade - please help me to raise her and teach her of You and all Your wonders, for I know with You by her side she will be strong and safe. In Jesus Name I pray - AMEN"

FAITH:

Help my child learn that faith is the reality of what is hoped for and the proof of what is not seen (Hebrews 11:1)

HOPE:

I pray that You, the God of hope, will fill my child with all joy and peace as she trusts in You (Romans 15:13)

LOVE OF GOD’s WORD:

Help my child remember that peace belongs to those who love Your instructions (Psalm 119:165)

JOY:

I pray that You will make my child rejoice because of the works of Your hands (Psalm 92:4)

PATIENCE:

Help my child understand that we have hope for what we do not see and can eagerly wait with patience (Romans 8:25)

THANKFULNESS:

Let my child give thanks to You. Lord, for Your faithful love and wonderful works (Psalm 107:8)

PASSION FOR THE LORD:

May my child long for You just as a deer longs for streams of water (Psalm 42:1)

WISDOM:

When my child lacks wisdom, help her understand that she should ask You. You give to all generously and without criticizing (James 1:5)

HUMILITY:

May my child learn that the result of humility is fear of You along with wealth, honor, and life (Proverbs 22:4)

COMPASSION:

May my child understand that You are good to everyone; Your compassion rests on all You have made (Psalm 145:9)

GENEROSITY:

Instruct my child to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous, and to be willing to share (1 Timothy 6:18)

PEACE:

Thank You, Lord, that You are able to keep my child in perfect peace as her mind trusts in You (Isaiah 26:3)

GOD’s PROTECTION:

I praise You for You are faithful; You will strengthen and guard my child from evil (2 Thessalonians 3:3)

SEEKING THE LORD:

May my child understand that You are good to those who wait for and seek You (Lamentations 3:25)

PURITY:

Create in my child a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit within her (Psalm 51:10)

INTEGRITY:

Help me, Lord, to teach my child that the one who lives with integrity lives securely (Proverbs 10:9)

COURAGE:

May my child be courageous. It is You who goes with her. You will not leave her (Deuteronomy 31:6)

CONFIDENCE:

May You be my child’s confidence and keep her foot from a snare (Proverbs 3:26)

FAITHFULNESS:

Help my child remember that those who plan good find loyalty and faithfulness (Proverbs 14:22)

RESPONSIBILITY:

Help me to teach my child that in this world, each of us is responsible for our own choices (Galatians 6:5)

SALVATION:

May my child grow to understand that You saved us according to Your mercy (Titus 3:5)

CONTENTMENT:

I pray that my child may accept and live knowing that godliness with contentment is great gain (1 Timothy 6:6)

RIGHTEOUSNESS:

Help me to model for my child that You are righteous and You love righteous deeds (Psalm 11:7)

GOD’s GRACE:

Thank You for Your grace so that my child may have everything she needs and may excel in good works for You (2 Corinthians 9:8)

SELF-CONTROL:

Do not allow my child to be tempted beyond what she can bear, but provide a way of escape for her (1 Corinthians 10:13)

MERCY:

Help me teach my child that Your mercy is from generation to generation for those who fear You (Luke 1:50)

OBEDIENCE TO GOD:

Remind my child to obey You rather than men (Acts 5:29)

STEADFASTNESS:

May my child be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in Your work. Her labor will not be in vain (1 Corinthians 15:28)

SERVANT’S HEART:

May my child not lack diligence and be fervent in spirit as he serves You (Romans 12:11)

TRUST:

Help my child understand that it is better to take refuge in You then to trust in other people (Psalm 118:8)

RELIANCE ON GOD:

May my child grow to trust You with all of her heart and not lean on her own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)

No comments: