Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Logan's Bump 33 weeks 3 days...& Check up


 
 
 
We also went for a check up yesterday, Doctor Steytler is extremely happy with Logan and me. She says she does think that Logan will come a bit early maybe, but she is not worried about it at all, as Logan is very healthy baby.
 
Logan weighs: 2.57kg
Heart beat:       140bpm
 
I must admit, I am getting really uncomfortable now and sleeping is a thing of the passed. Driving has become one of my biggest challanges....lol lol! But luckily I am on leave, so that helps alot.
 
We are so excited for Logan to arrive and counting the weeks, I can not wait to hold her and for Jade and her to meet. We continue to praise and Thank God for blessing us with 2 Angels.

No comments: