Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Logan's Baby Shower - 1 December 2012











 
 
Friends give you a smile
But true friends give you happiness
Grissie, BAIE BAIE dankie vir 'n besonderse spesiale dag om Logan se verwagting te vier. Weereens...deur al die moeite kom die omgee en liefde so sterk deur. Ek is so bevoorreg om jou as 'n vriendin te he...ons almal is...maar ek ekstra want jy is my beste este. Lief jou met my hele hart.
 
Nettie, Mommy, Lalie, Lissa & Trace, THANK YOU for all the help with arranging this day for Logan and I, no words can describe how greatful I am and I love each and every one of you so much, you all mean the world to me.
 
Thank you for each and every person that took the time to be there to share this special day. Thank you for beautiful gifts for Logan, I can see they all given with love and I appreciate it so much. I appreciate all of you so so much...
Thank you for the people who couldnt be there that sent messages of kindness and special gifts for my baby girl, I know it's not always possible to be at every event, but the fact that you were thinking of us, means the world.
 
God blessed me with amazing Women in my life. Friends, Sisters, Mamma, Mom in law, Granny's, Ouma's, Aunts, Cousins,  I am so lucky. I am really looking forward to sharing Logan with you all.
 
"Thank You Jesus for blessing me with all these wonderful women in my life that I have the honour to call friends. I am greatful for each and every one of them. Amen"
 

No comments: