Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Logan's 4D Scan - 16 November 2012 (28 weeks 6 days)


 
I have chubby cheeks just like my sister and my Mommy.


 
Here I see william...from the side
 


 
My hear and my arm and hand, holding my head


 
Our beautiful Logan Claire Alexander 

Her 4D scan was so beautiful. At first she was very shy and didnt want to turn around and then after a few tries, she suddenly turned around so we can see her beautiful face. I think she looks a bit like me and William.

Jade came with and she was so excited to see Logan, it was really special to have her there with us. It feels like yesterday when I was lying there looking at her 4D scan and now she is my big girl.

Thank you Ouma Nettie for also coming with, you always there to show your support and love and appreciate all you do for us.

Special day...

"Logan, I wish I can find words to tell you how much you already loved and adored, you have a whole family waiting for you patiently and loving you beyond measurement, you are such a lucky girl, and we are so lucky to blessed with you. I love you sweet Angel."

No comments: