Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Jade's Room

 
Sister's got matching Puppie (Jade choose)
 
 
A Princess sleeps here
 





May you have many sweet dreams and hours of happy playtime in your room Jadie pie
 
 
"Lord, I pray that You would put Your complete protection over this room that belongs to Jade so that evil cannot enter here by any means. Fill her room with Your love, peace and joy. I pray that she will say, as David did, "I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set nothing wicked before my eyes" (Psalm 101:2,3)
I pray that You, Lord, will make this room a holy place, sanctified for Your glory.
Lord, You have said that "The curse of the Lord is on the house of the wicked, but He blesses the home of the just" (Proverbs 3:33)
Bless the room of Jade
I pray in Jesus name
Amen"

No comments: