Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Brave little Sickies...


My Jadie is sickies, we had a bad night on Saturday, she had fever and her nose was bleeding, I felt to sorry for her. Sunday, we first had Wimpy breakfast...then we went to the doctor. When Jade got to the doctor, she asked us what is wrong and Jade said to her very sadly: "My whole body is paining and my throat is sore and my head is sore, I dont feel well" Such a big girl. The doctor put her on the bed and did a whole check up, and Jade was such a good girl, the doctor said she wishes all the children can be this good and gave Jade not 1 but 2 suckers :-)

Once we were in the car, Jade asked where we going and I said we just going to Dischem to pick up your mooty, to which she wisely replied: "But I feel better now, the suckers helped"

Mmmm...I wish it was that easy my Angel!

Get better soon beautiful Jade, we love you so much.

No comments: