Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I felt you move...14 August 2012

Dear Logan,

I felt you move today for the first time, 14 August 2012.
It was amazing!!! For a few days now, I have been feeling something, but wasnt sure if it was you.
But today...I felt you so strongly.

I love you already...I am counting the days until I can hold you in my arms.

Daddy is also super excited to meet you, he just wants to buy you a bike KTM...and my nerves are shot about that! lol! But at the end I'm sure when you big enough you will enjoy it with him - and Mommy will just always pray for both of you to be protected and safe always. I have a feeling that you and Daddy are going to be best friends and that thought warms my heart.

Jade told Daddy yesterday in the car, she already loves you and she is happy we are having a little baby. I think you are going to love her, she is such a wonderful little girl and you get to have her as your big sister! I know how much I love my brother and how close we are, there is a bond between a brother and a sister that no one can break and I am so happy that you and Jade get to have that in life. Because no matter what, you will always have each other.

Everybody else can't wait to meet you too - you probably don't even realise how much you are loved already and much you will be loved your whole life. We are truly blessed because we have an army of family that consist of pure love and support - and no matter what you do, where you go- you will always have an army behind you!

I thank God for you Logan, you are my 2nd little miracle in life - and I will live my life and forever after thanking God for you and Jade.

I love you.

Mommy

No comments: