Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 17, 2012

I love Jesus

I have done wrong in my life, I've made mistakes...some small, but some big. I've hurt some people and I've disappointed some others, yet Jesus never gave up on me.


He still thinks I am worthy of all His love and all the blessings He continues to give me daily – I don’t deserve them…I know but I am forever grateful for each and every one of them.

“Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me and forgiving me, Thank You for never giving up on me…for without You I am truly lost. Help others to forgive, but mostly help me to forgive. I love You and I am truly grateful for ALL that you give to me and ALL that you do for me. Take my hand and please never let me go. Amen”

No comments: