Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Our precious Jade...We love you to the moon and back!






























These photo's were taken while Grissie was getting photo's taken of her Preggie Belly! :-) Photographer, Elana Weitz.


Thank you Sus, they are so beautiful.



I look at these beautiful pictures and my heart skips a beat, this beautiful little girl calls me Mommy, she holds my hand while she falls asleep and whispers "I love you" in my ear with the voice of an Angel. How lucky...no how BLESSED am I that God choose me to be her Mommy. Time flies by...and it feels like yesterday when I held her for the first time and now she is a little Princess dreaming of magic castles, fairies and pixie dust. It is such a joy to experience all this wonder in the world through her eyes, I wish I could catch every moment in a bottle and keep them always...instead I catch them in my heart and treasure them FOREVER.



THANK YOU GOD FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL JADE!

No comments: