Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Girls...We are BORN this way

Jadie was feeling a bit missy on the weekend and William was working, so I thought I would take her to the Wimpy and some shopping...a little Mommy & Jadie time.

While we were having lunch, she asked me if she can have heel shoes, I said thats fine, we will go look for a pair. Trust me, this is more difficult than it seems. After about the 3rd shop, a very demotivated little girl, pulls me by the hand, with tears in her eyes and says:

"Mommy, I'm never going to find the perfect shoes"

See....even at 3...a perfect shoe is a MUST for a girl! Luckily at the end we did indeed find the perfect pair of high heel shoes for my little Princess.

CINDERELLA IS PROOF THAT THE PERFECT SHOE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

No comments: