Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Our First Anniversay! :-)






We went to the Kruger Park!!!!!

Was the most amazing weekend...Myself and William haven't had time together alone for such a long time, so every second this weekend was treasured!
I only found out we are stying in the Park when we got there, first when we came close he asked me if I would like to take a drive in the Park before we go to the place we are sleeping (knowing that I LOVE THE PARK and would ofcourse say YES!!!). Then we went into Paul Kruger gate, drove up to Olifants camp, when we got there, he gave me the booking and said if you open this you will know where we are going and it said - 2 nights accomodation at Olifants!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!

We were very lucky, we saw lots of animals! The first day, we saw 4 of the Big 5 and on Sunday again 4 of them. Buffalo, Lion, Elephant & Rino's - just not leapords. Also saw lots of other animals, Giraffe, Zebra, Hippo's, "weer bokkie", Waterbuck, Fish eagle, Vultures, Wildebeest, Steenbokkies, Kudu and lots more...

But the best time of the weekend was spending every minute with William - just me and him! This weekend I just realized again how lucky I am to have him as a husband and friend, I know we were meant to be together!

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”

No comments: