Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Beautiful Jade...





Although the weekend away was amazing...there was a piece of my heart that was always back here in Pretoria.
Jade stayed with Granny Irene on Thursday evening, then Friday after work Ouma Nettie went to fetch her and she spend the weekend with her. I am sure spoiled rotten by both.

I didnt realize how much I missed her until I held her in my arms again on Sunday, it was so overwhelming that tears were running down my cheeks without stop...

I know I say this alot, but I can not Thank GOD enough for his precious miracle, for giving us to each other!

Children and mothers never truly part -
Bound in the beating of each other's heart.

No comments: