Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Going away for our Anniversary!


Hi All,

Can you believe Saturday is our 1 year anniversary!!! How amazing is that? Even more so, how quickly did a year pass by?!

William is taking me away and I dont have a clue where we going....it's a suprise!!! YEAH!!! I LOVE SUPRISES!!!!! :-) I really really can't wait to spend the weekend with him, its going to be amazing...so the place we going to, wherever it might be, is just a bonus!

Just some reason's why William is the best husband in the world:

He instinctively knows when I need chocolate and a back rub, and delivers.

He listens, I mean really listens.

He understands the value of retail therapy. (lol)

He encourages my passions.

He makes sure I get time to myself.

He gives me computer lessons.

He appreciates my strengths and accepts my failings.

He helps me make the beds in the morning and helps me wash dishes in the evening, even though that’s my hangup and not his.

He knows what I’m going to say before I do.

He’s a loving, involved father.

He doesn’t expect me to cook, and is wildly appreciative when I do.

He loves God.

He still makes me laugh.

He is my best friend

And have you seen those baby blue eyes???

I am so blessed to have him as a husband, and so is Jade to have him as a father!

Will, thank you for everything you do for me and Jade, thank you for your unconditional love, thank you for your support, thank you for being my best friend!!
I love you always and forever! Tash(aka Michelle and Mandy)

No comments: