Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Logan Claire Alexander Birth - 24 January 2013





















Welcome Logan Claire Alexander. We are soooo happy that you are finally here, you are so loved and so adorable and we can not Thank God enough for blessing us with a beautiful Angel like you.

It was such a beautiful experience. The doctors, nurses and all the other staff were amazing. Everything went smoothly and calmly, it was almost mystical. The moment they put Logan in my arms, my heart doubled in size instantly, it was love at first sight. (But who wouldnt fall in love with her Angelic face)

Thank you Wills for being strong when I was so scared and thank you for holding my hand and never letting go. I was terrified before the time, but everytime I looked over at you, I knew...it will all be okay.

Logan and Jade are so blessed to have a Father like you and I am so blessed to have the best husband on earth. You are our hero.

"THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL ANGEL GIRL, WE ARE FOREVER THANKFUL FOR THIS BLESSING. PLEASE WILL YOU PROTECT AND GUIDE LOGAN THROUGHOUT HER LIFE. ALSO HELP US TO BE THE BEST PARENTS WE CAN BE FOR HER, BECAUSE SHE DESERVES THE BEST. WE LOVE YOU JESUS, BLESS OUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, NOW AND ALWAYS. AMEN"


No comments: