Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A special letter to my Jade...

Dearest Jadie pie...

In 2 days time you will become a big sister...and without a doubt, I know you will be the best sister in the world. Logan is so so lucky that God choose you to be her big sister. Your heart is filled with so much love and your protective nature towards people will make you the best big sister in the world.

I know you are so excited to meet her, you tell me all the time how much you love her and I must ask the doctor to take her out and it warms my heart. I can't wait for the moment you 2 meet each other, it is going to be a moment of everlasting friendship. I think the bond between sister's is something magical and I pray that God will bless your relationship with Logan and that the 2 of you will always be there for each other to love and protect and share life's journey together.

I also know you scared my Angel, and I pick up on your insecurities, and as I am writing you this, my heart breaks that you should for even on mili second think or doubt that I will love you ANY LESS because you are getting a baby sister. The other day you asked me, if I will still love you when Logan is born, here is my answer to you.

I WILL ALWAYS ALWAYS LOVE YOU JADE THE WAY I LOVE YOU NOW, you have been my sunshine in my darkest days, you have been my silver lining in a thunder cloud, YOU ARE MY JADIE PIE, MY MIRACLE FROM GOD! And nothing or no one will EVER change my love for you Angel. You are so special to Mommy, you have tought me the purest kind of love there is and I wish I can make you see inside my heart just to give you an idea of how much I love you. There is nothing in this world that will EVER change that. My love for you Jade, has grown every day since the first moment I held you in my arms and it will continue to grow until the end of time.

I love Logan just as much and my love for her will continue to grow, as yours, until the end of time, but my love for her is not love taken away from you Angel, ...she just get's her own new supply of love.

Please always remember that I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY BIG GIRL, and I will make sure everyday that you know just how much you mean to me and how thankful I am to God that you are my daughter.

I love you always and forever...

Mommy






No comments: