Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

SUN CITY - THE PALACE OF THE LOST CITY



 Daddy's Princess



 Pancake Breakfast
 
Not ours...but WOW...




Princess Jade, having her tea!

Not at all what we planned, but still perfect!

 
Poor little Marnus fell ill and was taken up in hospital, so Grizelda couldn’t go with to Sun City the weekend.
We are just happy he is healthy again and at home and as cute as ever!

 
So myself and Brian still went through. William phoned me later on Friday evening and said he will bring Jade for me on Saturday morning, he will leave at 6 and will be there just after 8, so she can spend the day with me and then come home with me and Brian on Sunday. I was OVER THE MOON happy.  Next morning just as I woke up, they were there, best part William also got to stay. We had so much fun, we showed Jade the valley of the waves (we couldn’t swim, unfortunately it was very cold that day), nevertheless she had fun on the beach. Also took her to the game arcade...WHAT A BLAST. We all joined in and played games to win her tickets for a prize – the amount of money we spend on getting tickets...we could have bought her a HUGE prezzie...but it wouldn’t have been the same fun.

 
Also, for breakfast we got to eat pancakes with any toppings we want (REAL PRINCESS STYLE). Jade’s first pancake had flake and jelly tots on. The next morning...she want for the normal cinnamon sugar...but 2. Also all the staff at the Palace are AMAZING, every time they spoke to Jade, they referred to her as a Princess and she off course LOVED that.

 
On their way to Sun City, William phoned me and I was talking to them on blue tooth. I said to Jade: “Love you know we staying in a real Palace” Her reply to me: “Are you serious Mommy, are you serious? Don’t even joke with me now!” It was priceless!

 
Thank you Brian for this AMAZING weekend, how do we ever thank you for all you do for us? We love you very very much.

No comments: