Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Logan Alexander 18 weeks 2 days



We went for a scan on Monday, 3 September 2012.
Dr. Markram is very happy with Logan, he is exactly as big as he should be and very healthy :-)
He already weighs 230g
He messures 18 weeks and 2 days, and thats exactly how far I am.
 
I can't believe that I am almost half way, the time is flying.
 
I still get sick, but only at night, during the day it is going much better and I can atleast eat.
My tummy is getting bigger by the day though...lol
 
 
I crave, Mango and Yello Melon. YUMMY!!!
 
 
Feeling Logan move is one of the highlights of the day, it's so nice to have this special bond with him already while he is in my tummy. Looking forward to the day I can hold him in my arms and kiss his sweet little face.
 
"We love you Logan, you truly are a blessing from above and we thank God for you, our little boy"

No comments: