Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lion Park 09 July 2011
























































We had a wonderful day at the Lion Park, Jadie was so fascinated by all the animals and she couldnt believe that she can rub the baby Lions. She did point out that they smell...lol lol
Was a beautiful day to remember.



I look at Jade and I can not believe how time flies....where is the tiny baby sleeping in my arms, all I see now is a beautiful little girl that is learning and discovering life everyday, I am unbelievably happy to be able to share all life's findings with her.



Blessed....thats what I am...truly, truly Blessed.

No comments: