Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ouch Report

Firstly, I know I go on and on about Jade's new school, but it really is AMAZING! The teachers are Angels sent straight from Heaven.


Last night Jade came home, smiling from ear to ear saying: "Mommy, my teacher was so happy to see me today" and then again later the evening: "My teacher loves me and she give me hugs" It warms my heart knowing that she is so happy and we thank God for sending these wonderful people on our path, we are truly blessed.

Also look at the cute "Ouch Report" we got. Jade got a splinter in her finger and this was the letter found in her bag(note it is addressed to Jade's Mommy and Daddy, and then as per Jade's instructions to Oumie and Brian too):





I think it is just the cutest thing ever....like I said this school is run by Angels!

No comments: