Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Jade Praying

On saturday before her Birthday party, I was busy in the house getting stuff ready for the party and I hear Jade talking, when I walked into the TV room she was praying. It really melted my heart. I was lucky enough that the camera was near so I could actually take these photo's.

Also on the praying subject. Sunday when we went to church, while the Minister was praying, Jade obviously got bored and said out load: "I want to go home now", we then took her to the mom's room, because there are toys and stuff to keep her a bit busy. When we walked in she asked: "So where is Jesus?" lol lol! I could almost eat her up!



No comments: