Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Will's

Hope you have a wonderful birthday my Angel and may all your dreams come true just like mine did the day I met you! We love you so so so much!!!! Always and forever.

"Dear God, thank You for blessing me with a wonderful husband like William. Thank you for knowing that he would be my best friend and the greatest father to our children. Thank you for sending me a husband who believes with me in You, our heavenly Father and that follows You because he also believes there is no other way. Please bless us as a family to have a lifetime of happiness and love together. I ask this in Jesus Name. AMEN."



No comments: