Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Songs I sing....



Jade loves to sing and dance...here are a few of the songs(and nursery rimes) she sings! Going to try and upload some videos, it is soooo cute!

*Jesus loves me
*Barney's I love you song
*Mary had a little lamb
*Baba Black sheep
*Hickory Dickory dock
*Itsy Bitsy Spider
*Big cook little cook song (that is her absolute favourite)
*Roly MO song
*Old Mcdonald had a farm
*Jack and Jill
*Wielie Wielie Walie
*Ring a Ring o' Roses
*3 Blind mice
*Pop goes the weasle
*You are my sunshine, my only sunshine (my song for Jade, because she is my sunshine)
*I love you timothy

So there you go...how cute is that! I am so proud of her! :-)

No comments: