Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

It taste Disgusting!!!


Grizelda went to London a few weeks ago and she brought Jade some Little Mermaid bubble bath. When I gave it to Jade, I told her to go put it with her Princess bubble bath. Off she went to go put it with the others, I could hear her play in the bathroom and having a good time, packing all the bath toys and bubble bath in the bath....or more like throwing it in the bath.

After a while she came back into the kitchen and just smelled like strawberries, I asked her: Wat het jy gedoen??? She replies, with a frown on her face: "It taste disgusting!!!" I then ask her: "Hoeveel het jy gedrink?" which she then replied to: "Sewe" lol lol

Luckily she learned the lesson not all that smells good taste good!

No comments: