Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sugar and Spice and all things nice...Thats Girls for you! :-)





This morning I put pearls on and while I was dressing Jade, she touched the pearls on my arm and said: "Mooi" and then the pearl necklace and also said: “Mooi” then to follow: “Put put” which means she wants to wear them.
So I put it on for her and she was so chuffed with herself was showing her Daddy and just parading with the pearls! 

I wonder if she realizes that she is more precious then any of the pearls or diamonds in the world, because she is an Angel from our Lord! 

I love you Jade, so so much – you my Pearl, my diamond, my sun, my everything!

1 comment:

Tasneem said...

those pics are sooo adorable. It's true, there is no greater treasure than our kids.