Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Jade says....

A few of Jade's sayings lately....



When she got her tonsils taken out, she got sick the one night and coughed up blood, needless to day, I was very worried, the next day she says to Granny:
"I was sick last night and when I coughed, blood came out and my mom was freaking out"



Also, we went to bed, and always before we sleep, we tell each other how much we love each other, and Jade will say, "I love you more than my fingers and toes and all the sand on the beach and all the stars in the sky" I will then say the same and I also say to her, "I love you even when you naughty" Then the other night she said to me:
"Mommy I love you even when you sad, when you sad, I ask Jesus: Jesus, please take care of my Mommy and make her happy and please send her a special pink butterfly"



Then, I was sick the other day, I had food poisoning, and I got up and ran to the toilet, Jade was standing by the door and very concerned, asked me if I am okay, I said to her no, I am really not feeling well, then got sick, she then said:


“Wait right here….” ,ran to her room, fetched her big teddy bear and said: “Here you can have him until you feel better”

Yesterday morning, I got up and cut her up some apple and gave it to her, while she was watching a movie, she then said:
“Wow, you really make my home a restaurant”



NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!! I LOVE YOU JADIE PIE

No comments: