Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Preparing for Chirstmas 2011

Santa's helper AKA Christmas Fairy Jade...CHECK


Wings, CHECK


Wand, CHECK



Okay lets get started!














It's like the Magic of Christmas was all around us! Below photo to proof it!






Jade got this Christmas Ball Decoration from the Elves, for helping Mommy so nicely! They made it and specially delivered it to her. She is very chuffed! lol



Just so there is no confusion!!! SANTA STOP HERE !!! PLEASE!!!


ALL DONE!! HIGH FIVE JADIE PIE!!!



He sings and he dances!! Thank you Kristin and Nerissa! WE LOVE HIM!







Counting down the days...YIKES!!!


Mommy got this from Daddy and I love it so much, you know me so well Wills! Will treasure it always!


Look out for the prezzies with these on....those are the ones we asked Santa to bring you! ;-)




It was so much fun! There is no words to describe how much fun we had.
Its moments like this, that make life…memories and makes you think, Yes this is it, this is why I am here.
To be a mother and have a family…THIS is what I was meant to be all my life!

Thanks you for all your help Christmas Fairy Jade, I couldn’t have done it without you. Will be sure to report to Santa that you did an outstanding job.

Most of all, let’s all remember the reason for the season…JESUS!


Dear Santa...

I dont want anything, because I already have all that I ever wanted!

But Merry Christmas!

Love

Natasha Alexander

No comments: