Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

16 October 2011



















































































When I woke up, Jade (and Daddy) wrapped me a wand, crown, earings, and clips for my hair that Jade choose. She couldnt wait to give it to me. She first sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, twice! lol! PRICELESS! Then gave me the gift and helped me unwrap it. When I put it on, she said: "Okay now its my turn", I then said: "But its my birthday present", which she then very wisely replied: "Mommy, sharing is caring and you must also let other people play with your stuff sometime" Well, there you have it...lol! I think the Sharing is caring part is from the school, because I see the it is the theme on the artwork too!


I had such a wonderful birthday, because of all the wonderful people in my life.


I truly am the LUCKIEST girl in the world! Riches doesn't come in gold and silver, but in friends and family, and I am the richest person in the world.


I thank God for each and everyone of you, not just for making my birthday so special, but for making my LIFE special.


I love you all FOREVER!!!

No comments: