Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Little Miss Jade...



There is never a dull moment with Jade around, she has the cutest sayings, here are a few in the last couple of days that I just had to share with you all:

William was picking her up from school and while they driving home she says: "Daddy its hot, will you put the aircon on please?"

She slept at Oumie's house on saturday and sunday morning she says: "Oumie, Im hungry will you order me some Pizza please?"

During the night, Sunday, she woke up with a fever and she says to me: "Mommy, please wipe my nose with the tissue. I am really really sick and I think you must take me to the doctor." I then said: "Mommy will take you in the morning. What are you going to say to the dr?" Which she then replied to: "Please help me?"

Daddy was sleeping late this morning and she walked around to his side of the bed and said: "Wake up Sleeping Beauty!!"

No comments: