Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Babies and Bunnies....



This morning I took Jade to school and on our way she starts talking about Gavin and Robyn, this is how the conversation went:


Jade: I like Gavin

Mommy: He likes you too lovie

Jade: I like Robyn

Mommy: And she likes you

Jade: Robyn has a baby in her tummy

Mommy: Yes

Jade: Not Gavin?

Mommy: Not Gavin, Gavin is a boy he can't have a baby, only girls can have babies

Jade: Yes, only girls, like Mommy and Robyn, not boys like Gavin and Daddy

Mommy: Yes

Jade: Can Jade have a baby?

Mommy: Yes you can, because you are also a girl

Jade: Okay...(then she stares into the distance for awhile...thinking)...Mommy,
can I rather have a bunny?



It was so funny...I couldn't help but just start laughing!

I LOVE YOU JADIE PIE...and YOU ARE A FUNNY BUNNY!!! lol lol

No comments: