Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Prayer for our Precious Jade:








Heavenly Father, You’ve answered always,
my feeble trains of thought…
down the highways, alleys and byways,
though Your path wasn’t always sought….

You’ve always blessed me richly,
and Your love for me is free,
not one penny did it cost,
the ride to You from me.

The gifts I have are many,
not one of them deserved…
You, my friend, are always steadfast,
when chaos fills my world.

Then, You blessed me one more time,
and a daughter came to be…
Oh! The depth of joy untold,
this gift from You to me!!!!

You alone, my Holy Master,
above all, and no other….
bestowed me with the priceless gift
of being Jade’s mother.

Whom else could I entrust the care
of this precious little child?
Hold her in Your gentle warmth,
walk by her side each mile.

Bathe her in Your loving care,
answer when she calls,
oh, watch over my priceless privilege,
Father of us all.

Amen.

No comments: