Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My first crawl.... Friday 18 Sep 2009

Could I be more proud of our Angel!!!

Dadda phoned me at work to tell me Granny phoned him all excited to say Jade crawled for the first time... my heart was so sad that I couldn't be there for the first crawl, but the sadness was quickly replaced with excitement!!! MY BABY STARTED TO CRAWL! What a big milestone!

On friday it was little crawls at a time then she had to rest, now she is all over the place...
We really have to watch her closely because before you know it she is on the other side of the room! :-)

Congratulations Jade, we love you soooooooooo much and we are so proud of you!

Photo's to follow soon....maybe even a video...watch this space! lol lol

No comments: