Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jade - 7 Months



Hi All,

On Monday, Jade was 7 months old....still can't believe how time flies.
Everyday with her is such a blessing. The way she touches everyone's lives she meets is just so amazing and priceless. We continue to Thank our Lord for his miracle Jade Catherine Alexander! No words can describe how thankful we are for her.

This morning when I changed her nappy, her dummy fell out, she reached for it and with no effort she put it back into her mouth, it was so cute! :-) She has been struggling with that for a while now and finally got it right!

~Prayer for Jade~

I come to You in Jesus name and give Jade to You. I'm convinced that You alone
know what is best for her. You alone know
what she needs. I release her to You
to care for and protect, and I commit myself to
pray for everything concerning her that I
can think of or that You put upon my heart.
Teach me how to pray and guide me in what to
pray about. Help me not to impose my own will
when I'm praying for her, but rather
enable me to pray that Your will be done in
her life.

Thank You that I can partner with You in raising
Jade and that I don't have to rely on the
world's unreliable and ever-changing methods
for child rearing, but that I can have clear
directions from Your Word and wisdom as I pray
to You for answers.

Thank You, Lord, for the precious gift of this
child. Because Your Word says that every good
gift comes from You, I know that You have
given Jade to me to care for and raise. Help
me do that. Show me places where I continue
to hang on to her and enable me to release
her to Your protection, guidance, and
counsel. Help me not to live in fear of possible
dangers, but in the joy and peace of knowing
that You are in control. I rely on You for
everything, and this day I trust my child to You
and release Jade into Your hands. Amen

No comments: