Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jade - 1 Month







Today was Jade's due date 27 November....and she is now 1 month and 2 days old!! Who can believe that the time went by so fast! Thinking back a month today how scared we were and sad, we are just ever more greatful for our precious Angel.
The last two weeks has been so nice having her home. HUGE adjustment, but love every second of it - there is not enough words to describe the incredible emotions that we have for her.
Things I said I would never do as a parent.....but that was all said before I was a mom...lol lol:
"I would never let her sleep in my bed"....Oops...just sometimes.
"I would let family and friends babysit whenever they want".... thats a hard one....i cant imagine a night without her, I think i will phone every 5 min....thats if I will even let her go.
"My child will have to fit in with my life not the other way around" What a joke...lol lol....she rules the house, and we love it.
"I wont be over paranoid"- speak to william ask him if i kept on this one!
The list can go on with quite a few of these.
She is just a good little baby, she sleeps almost from feed to feed, she wakes up a bit more now, but not difficult...must i touch wood....lol lol
I've uploaded some photo's of her first month, will also put some more on the side of people she met!
Hope you all have a great Friday tomorrow and enjoy the weekend.
Love
William and Natasha

"You will never know that God is all you need, until God is all you got"







No comments: