Logan's 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jade's 5th Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Will & Tash

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Potty training....YES...I peepee in the potty now!!

I'm so proud of Jade, we started last week monday with Potty training (13 Sep 2010).
Last week she still made lots of oopsies and I could tell she was a bit nervous and not sure what is all happening now.

We got her the cutest book that show's her how a "maatjie" goes to peepee on the potty and then afterwards she gets a sticker on the chart and Mommy and Daddy claps hands. The chart seemed to do the trick! Over the weekend its liked it just all clicked, she even sleeps without a nappy in the afternoon and when she wakes up she tells you: “Mommy, Jadie wants to make a poopoo” (that’s a peepee) , we then take her to the toilette and she then says: “It’s coming!!!” “Listen Mommy” and when she finished she says, very proudly: “Jadie made a peepee” then we Hi-5!!! We flush and wash hands and then get her chart and she can choose her own sticker and we put a sticker on!
Yesterday she only had one oopsie!

She still sleeps with a nappy during the night, but when she woke up this morning first thing she said was: “Jadie wants to make a poopoo”

I am so unbelievable proud of Jade, it’s such a big milestone and it’s unreal to think my little baby does not wear nappies anymore. Nappies or not she will always be my baby!!!

Jadie, mommy loves you more than anything else in this world, and I am soooooooooooo proud of you!! You are amazing and every little thing you do, warms my heart!! I love you endlessly!!!!

No comments: